Please find below the explanations concerning the purpose and the manner in which personal data of individuals using scsexpert.com is collected and processed.
The Controller of the personal data is SCS Expert Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at the following address: 01-633 Warszawa, ul. Gdańska 27/31.
You may contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Source, Scope and Purpose of Personal Data Collection
Personal data is collected when you fill out the contact form for the purposes of provision of the service related to responding to e-mails sent through contact forms (Article 6 sec. 1 item c of GDPR). As part of this service we collect the User’s e-mail address, name and surname (it is not required to provide your name and surname for the performance of the service). The data is not processed automatically for profiling purposes.
Personal Data Processing Period
The data is stored throughout the duration of the service, and after the completion thereof, until the User withdraws his/her consent to the processing of data, for the following purposes:
- pursuing claims in connection with the provision of services,
- maintaining continuity in contacts, in order to render top level services,
- statistical and archiving purposes,
- fulfilling obligations arising from the provisions of law.
Transfer of Personal Data
Data is transferred to:
- suppliers and contractors of the electronic information and communication system of the Data Controller,
- authorized employees processing data at the request of the Data Controller,
- authorized state bodies upon request.
The Data Controller does not transfer any data outside the European Union.
Users have the right to:
- access their data (pursuant to Article 15 of GDPR),
- rectify their data (pursuant to Article 16 of GDPR),
- delete their data (pursuant to Article 17 of GDPR),
- restrict the processing of their data (pursuant to Article 18 of GDPR),
- transfer their data (pursuant to Article 20 of GDPR),
- object to the processing of their data (pursuant to Article 21 of GDPR),
If the User considers that the processing of data breaches the provisions of the Regulation, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
If the person to whom the data relates makes a request regarding the exercise of the User’s rights, the Data Controller is obliged to comply or refuse to comply with the request promptly, however, not later than within one month of the receipt thereof. In justified cases the Data Controller may extend the period for complying with the request by another month and inform the person to whom the data relates about the extension of such period within one month of receiving the request and about the reasons for delay.
The collected data is used to monitor and check how users are using our websites in order to expedite the operation of the website through ensuring more effective and seamless navigation.
On our website we use the following cookies:
- authentication cookies, used in respect of services which require authentication as part of the service – which enable the use of services available on our websites,
- which make it possible to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User’s interface, in particular in respect of the selected language,
- which enable the collection of information about the manner of use of our websites. It is monitored through Google Analytics.
The User may at any time switch off or restore the cookies collection option through changing his/her browser settings. However, it may cause problems with using the website.